On the heels of one of the most popular expansion packs to any video game in history, Blizzard entertainment has started the gears rolling on their newest endeavor, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.
WorldofWarcraft.com: “Blizzard Entertainment’s latest expansion to World of Warcraft – Wrath of the Lich King – adds a host of epic content to the existing game world. Players will achieve soaring levels of power, explore a vast new continent, and battle other high-level heroes to determine the fate of Azeroth. As you pit yourself against the dangers of the north, prepare to:
- Master the necromantic powers of the Death Knight – World of Warcraft’s first Hero class.
- Quest to level 80, gaining potent new abilities and talents along the way.
- Learn the craft of spell augmentation with the new Inscription profession.
- Brave the harsh new continent of Northrend, the icy domain of the Lich King.
- Engage in epic siege warfare, deploying mighty siege engines to lay waste to destructible buildings in your path.
- Transform your hero’s look with new character-customization options, including new hairstyles and dances.
- Explore perilous new dungeons filled with some of the deadliest creatures — and greatest treasures — on Azeroth.”
Although it’s not as good as a true cinematic trailer, there is an offical game play trailer available over at WorldofWarcraft.com