Preemie Overdoses Result of Human Error

WTF is this crap? As a parent I’m deeply troubled because the order to administer the drug went through multiple people and not one person LOOKED or RECOGNIZED the dosage seemed a little large?

Seattle PI: D’myia Sabrina Nelson and another premature baby girl, Emmery Miller, died Saturday after they received an adult dose of a blood thinner at Methodist Hospital.

Four other babies also were given overdoses of the drug. Three were hospitalized in critical but stable condition Monday at Methodist Hospital, said spokeswoman Jo Ann Klooz. The fourth was in critical condition at Riley Hospital for Children and continued to suffer from ill effects of the drug, she said.