How many emails do you send a day? Do you often forget to attach files? How about sending email to the wrong person? Kim Komando came up with eight easily avoidable mistakes that every business professional should know no matter what the size of their company. Here’s a quick rundown of the list.
- Failing to follow e-mail etiquette.
- Thinking you are anonymous.
- Sending e-mail to the wrong person.
- Using one e-mail address for everything.
- Forgetting to check all of your e-mail accounts.
- Clicking “Send” too fast.
- Forgetting the attachment.
- Using your ISP’s domain and not your own.