Brain Wave Analyzer

Well I’ve finally done it. I’ve created an interface that reads my thoughts and records them directly to my blog. Don’t believe me? How about a small demonstration?

Ok. I’m turning on the machine….

sex
there it’s sex on.
sex Bet you sex didn’t think it was sex for real did you? You sex should be seeing sex all my sex thoughts sex show up in sex sex sex italics.

To sex prove it does sex indeed sex work sex I’m going sex to concentrate sex and see if you can guess sex sex what I’m thinking of sex.

Ok. sex Here sex goes.

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex burrito sex sex sex.

That’s sex right. I sex sex sex was sex thinking of sex food!

Note: The average male mind is consumed with sex 99% of the time. The other 1% is left open for drooling at Victoria Secret catalogues.